Things to consider while buying garnet gemstone
Garnets are beings used in jewelry for years and are considered as one of the best forms of gemstones. It is commonly believed that gemstones are embedded in various kinds of jewelry and are known to reduce the negative impacts on your life. Garnets also have healing powers that regulates the blood flow in your body. These gemstones can also give you relieved from kin inflammation as well as can act as a good remedy for depression. In order to have all these benefits, it is essential that the garnet you are buying is of high quality. There are a number of places from where you can buy garnet jewelry. But, you need to make sure that you are buying original and genuine stone. If you are looking to buy garnet gemstones, below is the list of points that you should consider –
- You should get a clear of the color which is more important than weight. Most of the people think that Garnets are available only in red. But, one can find garnet in various colors. It is important to choose the color wisely depending on your requirements.
- Demantoid is one of the valuable garnets and is available in small. If you want to have a necklace, then you can opt for this kind of garnet.
- Some garnets change their color. Hence, it is important to know about the garnet before buying.
- Usually, garnets are measured in carats and are one of the integral factors to know about the quality.
- The cut of garnet is very important as it makes the stone appear large. Make sure to check the cut before buying. The cut should be fine and polished well. A good cut will always bring out the clarity of the garnet. Some of the common shapes of garnet include – pear, round, oval, cushion, princess etc.
- Clarity is another important feature which you should look for while buying garnet. Garnets have very little comprehensions that are visible to naked eye.
By considering all these above factors, one can surely buy garnet gemstones of their choice. By buying the right garnet, you can a number of benefits.
What are the factors that influence the price of diamonds?
Diamond is one of the expensive gemstone that is loved by many. But, not all people can afford to buy diamond. There are a number of factors that affect the price of diamond. Diamonds are usually available in various sizes and shapes. The shape and size of the diamond is one of the important factors that influence its price. There is a huge demand of diamond jewelry these days and people often look for some discounts that allow them to buy their favorite gemstone. Below are some of the important factors that decide the price of diamond –
- The cut of diamond is one factor that decides its price. Diamonds are usually available in shapes like – round, oval, pear, heart etc. Round cut diamond are very popular and are preferred by many. Similarly, trillion cut diamonds are the fancy shape diamonds that are very attractive and elegant. While cutting round brilliant diamonds, most of the rough is lot, which increases its cost. It takes more time to cut and polish these diamonds compared to other designs.
- Clarity is another factor that influences the price of diamond. Usually the clarity grades of diamonds can be in term of VVS1 or VVS2, which are very hard to find inclusions. The diamonds with
- Diamonds with large clarity are expensive and are considered as best in terms of quality.
- Color is another important factor that determines the price of the diamond. Diamonds are usually graded for their color starting with alphabet D and goes down till Z.
- Diamonds with a very good cut are expensive compared to other ones. Diamonds with perfect cut and finishing are known to reflect most of the light that enters into them.
- Diamonds are sold by carat weight and more the carat more I the price. Tons of roc must be processed to prepare a single carat of diamond. Hence, more is the carat value, higher is its price.
Diamonds are not ordinary gemstones, but are the gem stones whose value is on the top of others. Hence, One should take due care while buying diamonds. Diamonds are considered as symbol of commitment, love and affection. So, buying a perfect stone does really matter a lot.
Know about certified diamonds
Diamonds can be considered as the minerals that that available as the purest forms of carbon. Diamonds are known to have extra-ordinary qualities and hence are very expensive. But, most of us are not aware of the quality of diamonds that we buy. Most of the times, people just believe the words of the person from whom they are buying diamonds. Diamonds are considered as the king of gems because of their strength, dazzles and glitter. To make sure that you buy original diamond, you need to opt for certified diamonds. Certified diamonds are those diamonds that are tested, examined and graded based on their characteristics. The diamonds are tested by highly qualified and experienced gemologists.
The certification on diamonds can also be called as the grading report that defines the quality of the diamond. The certified documents contain all the information of diamond like – weight, measurements, quality, cut, color etc. In short we can say that certification on diamonds point out the each and every characteristic of the gemstone. By buying a certified diamond, buyers can stay assured about the quality of the stone. A certified diamond provides the users with assurance that the diamond is original and is made up to the standards. Before buying diamond, it is very important for buyers to check the certification to make sure that they are buying 100 original diamonds. Certified diamonds provide the buyers with confidence, security and assurance. By buying a certified diamond, you will get good return value wherever you exchange it. Most of the jewelers use terms like – ideal, fine make, excellent cut, Russian cut etc to define the quality of diamond they are selling. It is important to keep in mind that not all the laboratories are genuine and give assurance about the quality. Diamond certificates are valuable if and only if they are issued by any of the accredited diamond laboratories. Before buying diamond, you should always ask for independent grading certificate from any reputed and authorized laboratory. By buying a certified diamond, you can stop worrying about unnecessary things like – quality, durability, originality etc. In short, diamond certifications help you in buying the best stone.
Colored diamond jewelry makes a perfect gift
Diamonds are one of the expensive and valuable stones on earth and are rated in a number of ways. If you are planning to buy a valuable gift to any of your loved ones, then diamonds make a perfect gift. Diamonds are available in various colors, sizes and shapes. Colored diamonds are considered as the best gifts as they are more valuable compared to the other ones. Some people give importance for diamonds with more clarity, whereas some give value for color. To meet the specifications and needs of buyer, diamonds need to be polished and molded by the craftsmen in an effective manner. Sometimes, buyers ask craftsmen to improve the color of diamond, but jewelers often try to keep the original color to enhance its beauty. Most of the diamond jewelries are designed by using white diamonds. Now the trend has changed and people often look for colored jewelry. If you are looking for something that makes you stand ahead of others, you can opt for blue diamond jewelry. Blue diamonds are available rarely, but, make you feel different from others.
Blue diamonds are available in multiple shapes and sizes and fit perfect with all kind of accessories. You can find ring, necklace, bangles, ear rings and other accessories that are made of blue diamond. You can also find hundreds of traditional deigns that are made of diamonds. All you need to do is look for the right shape and design when choosing blue diamond jewelry. It is difficult to find colored diamonds, as they are available very rare. To provide the buyers with the best stone, jewelers often sell them multiple colored stones, which may or may not be original diamonds. Colored diamond jewelers are eternal and are treated as ideal gifts. Diamond gifts lost for years without changing their color, glaze and are durable. Hence, the expression of colored diamonds last for forever, Due to this diamonds have more importance compared to other gemstones like – pearl, ruby, emerald etc. In order to buy diamond jewelry for your beloved ones, all you need to do is visit any of the reputed jewelry shop and ask for certified colored diamonds.
Facts to know about aquamarine birthstones
Aquamarine is one of the gemstones that are available rarely. It is treated as the birthstone for the month of March and is associated with courage and faith. This gemstone is considered as a solvent of stress related issues. In earlier days, people believed that this stone have some magical powers and is known to overcome the effect of poison. It is also associated with quick response. People from different stream use it for different purposes. For example – sailors use aquamarine as a charm at sea. Similarly, Romans believe that this stone can be used to convert enemies into friend. Some people believe that it revives the love between married couple. In this way, this stone is used in earlier days for a variety of purposes.
Aquamarine is considered to belong to the family of beryl. It is the same family from which emerald has emerged. If we have a look at the composition of emerald and aquamarine, we will find their composition to be same. They both have the composition of beryllium aluminum silicate. To refine this gemstone, jewelers heat them at low temperature and reduce the traces of yellow. Aquamarine stones are found in Brazil and are said to be originated from there only. They are also available I countries like – United States, Australia, Africa, Namibia, Kenya etc. One can find aquamarine stones in various colors like – blue, green, pale blue, sea green etc. This gemstone looks stylish and fashionable with gold and platinum. This stone is available in various shapes including – round, oval, heart, square, emerald etc. Aquamarine stones have great clarity with only a few inclusions.
This gemstone I preferred by people who want to go in spiritual path. Aquamarine gemstone enhances the power of telepathic communications. It also increases the sensitivity of people in their environment. Overall, people who wear this stone regular will have more chance to live a happy and peaceful life. Aquamarine stones are also known to have healing powers and improve eyesight. This gemstone is recommended especially for people who are working on sea. This birth stone is also used while meditating and is considered to increase the concentration.